The minimum period for Erasmus Internship Mobility is 2 months and students have the right to benefit from Erasmus Student Mobility for 12 months during their two-year degree, undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies. The deadline to complete the mobility is 31 May 2021. You can register your applications through the Erasmus website of your University.
Deadline for Application: 29/11/2019
Stage 1: Submission of Application Documents:
The application will be carried out in two stages and the deadline for submission of the application forms is 29/11/2019. Application forms should be communicated to the Consortium Institution Representatives or the Erasmus Office of the relevant University. Detailed information about the application forms is available under the title of Application Documents.
Stage 2: Submission of the Certificate of Acceptance: 28th of February 2020
The suitable of applications is checked by the minimum average grade criterion determined by the National Agency.
• Associate Degree: 2.20 / 4.00
• Graduate: 2,50 / 4,00
Students who succeed minimum application requirements must fulfil the requirements of Foreign Language and Erasmus Grade of Higher Education Institution which they are registered in order to successfully complete Stage 1.
the conditions to be taken into consideration:
• Participation in the Erasmus + program before the same level of education: For every previous attendance -10 points
• disadvantaged students (the doctor's report about health status, if the offer together with the application form): +10 points
• Martyrs’ and Veterans’ relatives: +15 points
• In case of mobility in the country of origin: -10 points
• Under the 2828 coded law of Social Work, students whose needed protection, care or sheltering: +10 points
Students must submit their application documents to the consortium representative of the University where they are registered. (For Consortium Representatives please contact with your University.)
1. Application Form Application Form (Application form must be completed online and signed after printing. For application form, please visit the University website.)
2. CV in Europass format (Click for Europass format)
3. Transcript *(Must be approved by the Registrar's Office)
4. Picture 1
* When filling out the application form, the electronic version of the other documents should be uploaded to the application page of the relevant University’s.
Applications will be evaluated on Erasmus Grade.
• Erasmus Grade: 50% GNO + 50% FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Students who have previously attended Erasmus Education and / or Internship Mobility will have 10 points deduction from Erasmus Grade.
Click here for the conditions of foreign language assessment of universities & contact the Consortium Institution Representative;
- Graduated students may also benefit from mobility if they apply before graduation. However, the internship mobility must be completed within 12 months after graduation.
In order to the Erasmus application to be completed, the applicant must print out the form via the online information system in 2 copies and sign it to the Erasmus Department Coordinator and submit it to the Erasmus Office.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE MADE THROUGH OUR ONLINE INFORMATION SYSTEM